Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Thursday, March 16, 2017

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

This week we continued with our series "Our Father". Pray that our students will see their part in God's Kingdom. Pray they are able to submit and be Him focused. Pray they are able to stop and listen to the Holy Spirit.

For Our Ministry
Pray that our students wouldn't just come to Church, but own it, using their gifts, talents and influence to serve the Kingdom. Pray that students would be bringing others into a life changing relationship with God and each other.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- My grandpa’s heart surgery is soon, pray that it goes well. For everyone in my family to be safe and healthy on our cruise. That I can find a good best friend.
- For my mom and sister to be saved.
- Make wise decisions in my daily life. Stay connected to God.
- I want the Lord to show me a way to use my depression and anxiety as tools of outreach for Him.
- To let my dad back into my life and to let go of the past. Thank God that my relationship with my mom is getting stronger through God.

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.

Aimee
Luke
Tommy
Rylie
Mia
Seth
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment