Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Friday, February 26, 2016

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students
This week we started a new series called Choose Joy. We focused on two main points - 1. Joy is different than happiness and 2. Joy is found in Christ. Pray that our students would know the difference and run to Christ to bring them true joy. Pray that as the world is seen running towards happiness, that they will shower Christ's joy on those around them. Pray that that joy would be part of their character.

For Our Ministry
Pray that our students and leaders would see God for who He is, see themselves the way God sees them, and love others the way God does.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
-I could have an opportunity to share the Gospel with friends and peers.
-My sister still isn’t a follower of Christ and I think and pray about her every day.
-Pray for my relationship with God. I feel like I am having doubts and just don’t know how to feel right now. Pray for me to get out of my head. Pray for my mom.
-I have a hard time giving my dad the respect God tells me to give him. Also that I would be a better example to my siblings.

 
STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. These are the names of our students who don't know the Lord. Pray for their salvations, that God would continually be pursuing each of them.


Katie

Jami
Sammie
Caleb
Tracy
Bree
Mitchell
Chastity

No comments:

Post a Comment