For Our Students
This week we talked about Faith. Pray that as our students live out their faith in their schools, that they would be a light to those around them. Pray that even if their life might seem uncertain, they would remain faithful. Pray they would be able to fix their eyes on Jesus instead of trying to take their situations under their own control. Pray that as they strive to do this, God would bless them and teach them.
Pray that student-leader relationships would grow as they do life together to mature in and for the glory of Christ.
- That my dad would submit to Christ and that I’d be kind of my family, my little brother especially.
- Thanks for a good first couple of weeks of school. Pray to keep God before everything and everyone else.
- Pray for healing. I was diagnosed with a never condition called Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy about a year ago, but I have been dealing with it for close to 4 years. Pray for understanding as I have family members that do not believe I am sick and they think it’s in my head.
- Pray that the chains stay broken and for my mom and brother. Also for my friends Marni, Miranda, Molly and Alisha on the prayer wall.
- Wisdom in decisions about college, use of time. Courage to be a leader.
STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.