Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Thursday, February 5, 2015

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students
Our current midweek sermon series is on dating and relationships.
Our focus this week is to help students understand what they miss if they become obsessed with dating.

Pray that our students would fall more in love with Jesus. That they would make biblical decisions when deciding about dating. That as we continue this series, their hearts would be open to the Spirit's leading about their current relationships. Pray for those students who are "unequally yolked" by being in relationships with unbelievers.

For Our Ministry
Pray that we will have continued communication and partnership with our parents. Pray that together we will be a united front as students continue to grow in the Lord.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- I ask for you to pray for me as I deal with my depression
- relationship guidance. Strength to find my way back to God. Open mind and strength in building a relationship with my mom.
- pray that my brother will be safe and come home soon to apologize to my mom and dad. That he may come to trust and love the Lord so that his life will be filled with light.
- pray that I would have a selfless attitude and that I would think of others before myself.
- pray for strength and encouragement to be a man of God
 


STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.

Sarah B.
Brandon H.
Ingrid D.
Drew P.
Georgia C.

No comments:

Post a Comment