Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Friday, October 2, 2015



PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

This week we posed the question, "How do I resist the pull of peer pressure?". Many teens often feel lonely or left out. This makes it much easier to give in to negative peer pressure. Learning to resist negative peer pressure begins with a focus on Christ. Pray that our students would be able to stand strong in their faith when they might be persuaded to give in to negative peer pressure. Pray that they see that every decision they make today will effect them in the future. Pray they align their thoughts on motives with those of Christ.

 
 
For Our Ministry
Pray that students and leaders would depend on prayer for their direction, life, and purpose, that apart from Him we can do nothing. Pray we would boldly come to the throne of grace to seek God to do more then we could possibly ask or imagine. Pray that we would trust God is good, hears us, and responds.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:- I’m feeling a lot of stress from homework and extracurricular activities. I want relief from my stress and more time to relax.
- That I can handle everything that school and extracurriculars throw at me and that I can put Jesus at the #1 priority in my life, to not just spend time with Him if I have time but to make time for Him.
- to be a better friend, that my uncle and aunt would become Christians.
-Life at home has been difficult with money, finding a place, parents, help me stop my bad habit, and my anxiety and stress.
 
 

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character
.

Savannah

Isabella
Micah
Zachary
Tristen
Melissa
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment