Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Friday, March 18, 2016

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

This week we wrapped up our series on Choosing Joy talking about how above all else, God is good; highlighting Psalm 118:24 "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Pray that as we go into Spring Break that our students would have opportunities to experience a joy that only comes from their Heavenly Father. Pray against any struggles they might face, or bad attitudes that would get in the way of rejoicing. Pray as they rest and recover from school that God would give them endurance for the rest of the school year.

For Our Ministry
Pray that student-leader relationships would grow as they do life together to mature in and for the glory of Christ.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- I need prayer for decisions regarding college and the future. I have two paths right now and I' not sure what I should do.
- Pray that I can stay strong in my decisions so that people will see God through me.
- I have a hard time giving my dad the respect God tells me to give him. Also that I would be a better example to my siblings.
- Wisdom in relationships, building reverence for God. To have joy and be a servant.
 

 
STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. These are the names of our students who don't know the Lord. Pray for their salvations, that God would continually be pursuing each of them.


Katie

Jami
Sammie
Caleb
Tracy
Bree
Mitchell
Chastity

No comments:

Post a Comment