Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Friday, July 8, 2016

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

This week we continued our series on friends - mainly focusing on how can I help my friends in their relationships with God? Pray as our students spur on their Christian friends, that it would grow their relationships deeper. Pray for accountability to happen. Pray that they will risk speaking truth to their friends in love. Pray they have Proverbs 27:17 friendships, that they are able to sharpen each other.

For Our Ministry
Pray that our students and leaders would experience the joy of Christ as they worship Him in word and deed. Pray that with thanksgiving in our hearts we would reflect Jesus in all we say and do.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- Pray for our family as we get ready to move to another country. Pray for safe travels.
- I have really low self - esteem. Pray that I can see myself the way God does.
- I have a friend who has questions about God and homosexuality. Pray I can answer her questions well.
- Pray I can grow in my relationship with Christ.
- That people in my life would get along.

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.


Riley

Anna
Noah
Ben
Andrew
Valerie
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment