Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Friday, July 1, 2016

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

We continued this week with our series on Friendship - this week we focused on choosing friends. Pray that as our students wrestle with their friendships that it will be made known to them who in their life is leading them down paths that might not be good. Pray that they choose friends who will encourage them and challenge them to make wise decisions.

For Our Ministry
Pray that the light of the church and the heart of the family would continually come together to reach and raise the next generation in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
 - I’m working on giving God my life and trusting Him complete and always.
 I’m not sure I’ve just been irritated lately and caught up in things a lot from my past and they are affecting me. I just feel a bit lost at the moment.
- Pray for my relationship with God and that I’ll make new friends and be bold to tell my friends and family about Christ.
- Pray that my relationships with others would be purposeful, that I would have Christ-like attitude among them.

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.

Abby
Andrew
Mia
Jeremiah
Valerie
Bre
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment