Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Thursday, March 2, 2017

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

This week we wrapped up our dating series - pray that our students would choose to be prudent people - that they will continually weigh the outcomes of their actions. Pray they have the wisdom to see the trap of the "simple" path, and that they set their sights on things above. Pray as they wrestle with any unresolved past experiences that God will bless them and meet them in their struggle. Pray that our young men and women have a desire to honor one another, and strive towards actions that reflect this.

For Our Ministry
Pray that student-leader relationships would grow as they do life together to mature in and for the glory of Christ.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- For God to relieve stress and anxiety about school. My family because my grandpa recently passed away.
- That I are motivated to work harder at school and that I do better. That my parents would allow me to go on the Hawaii band trip, that I can share the Gospel with my friend Alyssa.
- I need help with friendships and mental stability. Also, to have the courage to tell others about Jesus.
- For my sister Raimey, she is seven and has had many surgeries. She is adopted and will need a heart transplant soon.
- To continue to grow closer to God. For God to guide me in the right direction, guidance. God to work through me. God to be in my relationship. I pray for God to touch hearts in Thrive, to those who do not know Him. Everyone to feel safe at Thrive.
- That I would put pride off and be trusting of God submitting into worship with him when he is wanting me to be humble. Pray against temptation.

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.

Isaiah
Abigail
Jillian
Etai
Josh
Addison
Devon


No comments:

Post a Comment