Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

This week we started a new series on prayer called "Our Father". Pray that our students see that prayer is an act of trust. Pray they continue to grow in their trust of their Heavenly Father. Pray that if they have things in their lives holding them back from trusting God, that they would be able to recognize and break down those barriers. Pray that we all would be in awe of God when we pray - that our prayers and view of God would see Him as the massive God He is.

For Our Ministry
Pray that students and leaders would depend on prayer for their direction, life, and purpose, that apart from Him we can do nothing. Pray we would boldly come to the throne of grace to seek God to do more then we could possibly ask or imagine. Pray that we would trust God is good, hears us, and responds

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- Pray that I won’t get distracted in my life. That I’ll stay focused on Christ.
- That I will do well on my tests. Making new friends. Growing closer to God.
- My mom and dad for problems to be solved through Christ. For my brother – that hopefully I get to see him more. My homework and grades.
- My sister is heading to the DR over spring break and my mom might lose her sanity. Pray for safety and sanity.
- Pray for my family and myself as so many things are changing – I have been super stressed and anxious about it. I pray that I don’t give up in school and I have confidence in myself to overcome my anxiety disorder. I pray that I turn to God more often than not to strengthen my relationship with Him.

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.

Isaiah
Josue
Bree
Alexandra
Zachary
Melissa
Armando

No comments:

Post a Comment