Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Wednesday, April 5, 2017

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Students

We continued our series "Our Father" - we focused on how God is a forgiving Father. Pray this week that students would trust that God does indeed forgive them completely when they put their faith in Him. Pray that they would see that forgiveness is an act of worship to God - as it honors Him and reflects what He has done for us. Pray they would be able to forgive others of any lingering past hurts that they might still be clinging to.

For Our Ministry
Pray that the Gospel is proclaimed boldly, clearly, and often. Pray that the good news of God's grace would be received and trusted. Pray for revival to come to Fusion and Thrive.

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- I need prayer to help me be patient with my grandmother – I am constantly upset with her and I know that is bad. I also need prayer to have strength to kick Satan out of my head and listen intently to the Holy Spirit.
- Strength to get to graduation. Trust that I’ll be financially all right going through college.
- For my grandmas memory to get better (she has dementia).
- I haven’t been feeling the best recently. Also, I just want my mom to be encouraged through these tough times.
- That I will not regress in my faith and that my relationship with Christ will be strengthened through hard times.
- My mom for strength and an open heart to be able to forgive. My dad for understanding and to be able to see his wrongs. My brother for a craving for God and his family.

STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.

Lupe
Joy
Avery
Molly
Noah
Abby
DJ
Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment