Welcome! You have been invited to follow this blog by either a student or leader of Salem First Baptist's Student Ministries. We are so glad you are here! It has been on our heart to have God move through our students in a big way, and we know that the main way to get that done is by having a body of believers praying for us constantly. Our goal with this blog is to keep you informed and up-to-date on prayer requests we have within our ministry, whether they be from an individual student or from the group as a whole. We want to thank you for your willingness to pray for us and the work God is already doing within the lives of our students.


Friday, April 15, 2016

PRAYERS OF THE WEEK:
For Our Student

This week we continued our series called "Winsome" and we continually see students bringing their unbelieving friends to youth group to learn about Christ and the good news He offers! Pray that as we continue, God would be moving in the hearts of those who come, that He would be softening them and breaking down walls that are keeping these students from truly knowing Him. Pray we will continue to see Him moving through our youth groups!

For Our Ministry
Pray that the Gospel is proclaimed boldly, clearly, and often. Pray that the good news of God’s grace would be received and trusted. Pray for revival to come to Fusion and Thrive.  

PRAYER REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENTS:
- Help me to believe and not just know about God’s plan for my life. Help me keep living and stop harming myself.
- I’m finding doubts in my faith, I don’t understand a lot and am fighting thoughts that are suicidal at times.
- I still have doubts about trusting God. I feel like I would be disappointing God if I get in a relationship with Him and mess up. I need help overcoming my doubts and learning to trust Him and walk the path He has for me. I want to light the light He has inside me
- That God would give me peace for the summer and the future that He would show me His plan for my life. That I would be a better example to my siblings.
 

 
 
 
STUDENTS IN OUR MINISTRY:
Please take a moment to pray for these students individually. Pray over their week, family life, friendships, and character.


Cheyenne

Chad
Zach
Isabella
Megan
Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment